The nation of Wakanda is now protected by T’Challa, the new king in a long legacy of Black Panther warriors that protect their people. In the evening sky, Klaw hovers above Wakanda sonically empowering his insidiously lethal and ironic creation to attack our hero, Black Panther. The Dora Milaje, elite female warriors known as the adored ones, stand at the ready to protect the protector, T’Challa, from this new threat. Faced with treachery and danger and motivated by the memory of his father’s murder at the hands of this evil villain, Black Panther is ready to do battle with his archenemy and secure the safety of his people. Thomas Kinkade Studios proudly presents its new Marvel Comics collaboration: Black Panther.
- Black Panther is the second Limited Edition Art release in the Thomas Kinkade Studios Marvel Collection. The first painting in the series is Spider-Man vs. the Sinister Six.
- Black Panther is a fan-favorite Marvel Comics Super Hero and long-standing member of the Avengers created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. He was the first mainstream black Super Hero, and debuted in Fantastic Four #52, which was released in July of 1966.
- Klaw was also created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, and first appeared as Ulysses Klaw in Fantastic Four #53, which was released in August of 1966.
- The world of Wakanda is a highly technologically advanced fictional African nation that is protected by the kings, known as Black Panthers.
- Xhosa, one of the official languages of South Africa, was made the official language of Wakanda.