Disney Lady and the Tramp Falling in Love
The cascading moonlight is a diffuse ocean above Lady and the Tramp, lessening the darkness of the night, but not bright enough to dull the shooting star that speckled and glittered in the sky above. As Lady and the Tramp sit gazing into each other’s eyes and falling-in-love they are seemingly unaware of the world around them. Set foot into this iconic scene, where you can almost smell the scent of spaghetti and meatballs wafting up to them on the night’s gentle breeze. Gaze upon Darling and Jim Dear walking hand-in-hand as they reminisce of when they fell in love.
Thomas Kinkade loved everything Disney, but what Thom truly loved was the portrayal of blossoming love in Disney’s storytelling. Thomas Kinkade Studios is pleased to present Disney Lady and the Tramp Falling in Love, a classic love story that shares hope that love will blossom for all.
- • Did you know the gifting of Lady by Jim Dear to Darling was inspired by Walt Disney’s gifting of the chow puppy, Sunnee, to his wife as a Christmas present?
- • Can you spot Si and Am, Aunt Sarah’s antagonistic twin Siamese cats?
- • The village in the background is inspired by Walt Disney’s hometown of Marceline, Missouri.
- • Tony and Joe head uphill towards Lady and the Tramp delivering a special meal.
- • Fun Fact: Lady and the Tramp is recognized by The American Film Institute as one of the Top 100 Most Passionate Films of All Time.