Mickey and Minnie in the Outback
In the Passport to Adventure series by Thomas Kinkade Studios Disney’s Mickey, and Minnie, along with some of their closest friends, explore famous travel destinations around the world. This time Mickey and friends find themselves on an off-road adventure in the Australian Outback, surrounded by a crop of Aussie wildlife.
While exploring the outback, Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto spot one of Australia’s rarest creatures, the bilby; along with the unofficial mascot of Australia the koala bear. On the other side of the stream, Goofy is on the hunt for the sacred Ayers Rock but he just can’t seem to spot it. Donald Duck on the other hand, is nervously on the lookout after he thought he spotted a crocodile in the stream.
- Mickey and friends are dressed to impress in their classic outback safari attire, complete with matching hats and boots.
- Ulura (Ayers Rock), Australia’s rock of ages is the most visited tourist site in Australia. It is renowned world-wide for appearing to glow red at dawn and sunset.
- Can you spot the Aboriginal rock art depicting Australia’s famous boomerang?
- There’s something about experiencing kangaroos in the wild that is truly captivating. Whether it’s their awkward stances, inquisitive looks, or the way they appear to effortlessly bound through the air, kangaroos are a constant source of fascination and entertainment.
- Bilbies look like kangaroos but instead of hoping they lope along the landscape.
- The 4×4’s license plate reads 1958, the year Thomas Kinkade was born.
Collection: Passport to Adventure
Style: American Affinity
Classification: Thomas Kinkade Studios
Genre: Disney Art, Great Outdoors, Mickey and Minnie Art, New Releases, Summer Traditions, Thomas Kinkade Studios
Tags: Antique Automobile, Disney, Dog, Great Outdoors, Landscape, Summer Traditions, Wilderness
© Disney © The Thomas Kinkade Estate – All Rights Reserved