Snow White Dancing in the Sunlight
This simple story of a charming princess saved by a group of seven adorable dwarfs and a prince from the evil deeds of her vain and wicked Stepmother the Queen, made history when it was first released in 1937 as the highest grossing sound film of the time.
Now this timeless story of love, envy, and friendship has been recreated in this vibrantly colorful painting by Thomas Kinkade Studios in Snow White Dancing in the Sunlight, the third piece of the collection entitled, Dancing in the Light.
This romantic scene takes place in the courtyard of the kingdom’s castle, where Snow White and all of her friends are celebrating the defeat of the wicked Queen and reuniting of true love.
- Everyone’s favorite Dwarfs: Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful and Sneezy are all in the courtyard, playing their instruments for their friends; well, all except for Grumpy, who is probably still mad he had to wash thoroughly before supper.
- In the far distance, you can spot the trail leading to the cottage of the Seven Dwarfs.
- This entire scene is basked in Kinkadian light and the flora and fauna is painted in Thom’s signature style.
- All of Snow White’s forest animal friends are here to help celebrate from the European Roe Deer to the Eastern Chipmunk.
- Here we find Snow White Dancing near the wishing well, where she and the Prince sang the song in the movie entitled, “I’m Wishing.”
Collection: Dancing in the Light
Style: American Affinity
Classification: Thomas Kinkade Studios
Genre: Disney Art, Movies, New Releases, Thomas Kinkade Studios
Tags: Chimpunk, Deer, Disney, Seven Dwarfs, Snow White, Wishing well
© Disney © The Thomas Kinkade Estate – All Rights Reserved