Superman – Man of Steel
As the sun sets on Metropolis, it seems that the city will be forever changed with the arrival of Doomsday. Lex Luthor has just unleashed this genetically engineered and constantly evolving villain to wreak havoc on the people of this fine city, in hopes to draw out the greatest Super Hero ever known. In Superman – Man of Steel, the Last Son of Krypton meets his two greatest enemies – The Ultimate, better known as Doomsday, and Lex Luthor, who can be seen standing on top of The Daily Planet with his vengeful fist raised in the air.
- Superman – Man of Steel is the first Limited Edition Art by Thomas Kinkade Studios dedicated to this iconic Super Hero and his two biggest Super-Villains.
- The helicopter seen flying through the skyline capturing every second of this epic battle is none other than that of The Daily Planet.
- Smallville, the boyhood home of Superman, can be seen in the background, as fighter jets fly overhead.
- Lex Luthor’s criminal enterprise, LexCorp, the aerospace engineering firm, was started in the top floor offices of The Daily Planet.
- Doomsday, The Ultimate Killing Machine, is illustrated in both vivid color and terror.
- The rooftop sign below Superman’s cape stands as a reminder that although he will perish, the Man of Steel will eventually reemerge stronger than before.
JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics.(s17)
Collection: D.C. Super Hero Fine Art
Style: Narrative Panorama
Classification: Thomas Kinkade Studios
Subject Location: Narrative Panorama
Genre: Cityscapes, D.C. Super Hero Fine Art, Movies, New Releases, Thomas Kinkade Studios
Tags: American Flag, Comics, DC, Doomsday, Metropolis, Super Man, The Daily Planet, The Death of Superman, The Ultimate
SUPERMAN – MAN OF STEEL - SUPERMAN and all related characters and elements; DC Comics. (s17)