Integrity, Trust, Objectivity, Partnership, Innovation, and High Performance – These are the core values upon which the Thomas Kinkade Company was built. It was Thom’s mission to create beautiful images that would give people hope and a sense of peace by reminding of them of home, family, and the places and things that they find comfort in. During his lifetime he achieved this goal, and after his passing, the Thomas Kinkade Company has carried on Thom’s torch. As we continue on with Thom’s mission, we are committed to providing our employees, our independently-owned galleries, and our customers with the honesty, respect, trust, and high quality artwork that they deserve.
Our team of executives, artists, Master Highlighters, printing artisans, sales and marketing professionals, accountants, administrative staff, logistics professionals, and customer service representatives follow the tenets below in everything we do.
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics, both personally and corporately.
- Conduct honest and open dealings leading to absolute trust in all relationships.
- Treat employees, customers, suppliers and members of the community in a fair and equitable manner.
- Use company funds moderately and wisely.
- Trust others to say what they mean and to do what they say.
- Approach each day with the attitude that we are all committed to doing our best and doing what is right for the company.
- Create a secure workplace.
- Know that trust and credibility are earned over time and developed through actions, communication and respect for one another.
- Make a clear and impartial assessment of facts.
- Face difficult issues and act in a timely, appropriate manner.
- Speak freely and openly without fear.
- Value Diversity – differences in styles and opinions strengthen the organization.
- Work with others to achieve mutual business goals.
- Seek collaboration from others to support your efforts.
- Build partnerships by being a good listener and trying to understand co-workers’ needs.
- Drive results through creativity and innovation rather than spending.
- Challenge and reinvent work processes to develop new, creative and profitable solutions.
- Encourage an environment of calculated risk-taking where we learn from both our successes and our failures.
- Produce above-average sales and profit growth by exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Execute our business strategies in a consistent manner.
- Invest in capital and human resources to drive superior results.
- Deliver superior quality products and maintain zero tolerance for defects.
- Develop a passion for continuous improvement throughout the organization.