Hand-torn paper edges, mounted above an elegant mat appear to float in our Deckled Edge Collection. Using giclee printing with fade-resistant inks ensure the highest print quality in the industry. A simple, contemporary style frame with a one-inch moulding of burl or charcoal accompany a choice of gray or white matting. The frames have a slight texture, giving them a real wood or stone feel.
- Hand-torn paper edge
- Print appears to "float" above matting
- Beautifully printed with fade-resistant inks
- Textured frames, giving them a real wood or stone feel
- Ready to hang with sawtooth hanger
- Made to order
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Dimensions, 18" x 20" x 0.75"
- Printed and framed in USA
, the fifth stop along our imaginary Brooke Windermer, is enlivened by the vibrant glitter of gas lamps. The ancient stone span, crowned by lampposts, links neighbors who dwell on either side of the stream, and enhances the cozy hospitality of English country living.