Hand-torn paper edges, mounted above an elegant mat appear to float in our Deckled Edge Collection. Using giclee printing with fade-resistant inks ensure the highest print quality in the industry. A simple, contemporary style frame with a one-inch moulding of burl or charcoal accompany a choice of gray or white matting. The frames have a slight texture, giving them a real wood or stone feel.
- Hand-torn paper edge
- Print appears to "float" above matting
- Beautifully printed with fade-resistant inks
- Textured frames, giving them a real wood or stone feel
- Ready to hang with sawtooth hanger
- Made to order
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Dimensions, 18" x 20" x 0.75"
- Printed and framed in USA
The Lamplight Lane series is perhaps my most popular celebration of the charms of rural England. My oldest, Merritt, was five when I painted the first "Lamplight Lane" painting; soon she'll be a high school graduate. I even included a small rowing skiff, named "Miss Merritt", to symbolize the journey into life that Merritt is embarking upon. Sunset on Lamplight Lane
refers both to the radiant sunset that bathes the village in myriad reflections, and to the completion of the final work in an epic series of paintings.