Let the light shine! framed glass art hangings show their true colors when back-lit with natural sunlight. Classic images by Thomas Kinkade Studios are printed with fade resistant inks directly on glass, framed, and ready to hang. Each piece of framed glass art is hand-crafted and assembled in the USA.
- Printed with fade-resistant inks on glass
- Ready to hang; includes chain
- Designed, printed and assembled in the USA
- Thomas Kinkade Studios Certificate of Authenticity featuring tamper-evident hologram
When Walt Disney presented his seventeenth movie - One Hundred and One Dalmatians
- in 1961, the Studio strayed from its mainstay approach. Where they had come to be known for creating fictitious worlds with fantastical characters, Disney chose the existing majestic city of London. In addition, the movie was set in the same time period as its release. The film was met with high praise, and was one of the highest grossing films in 1961. It became a benchmark in animation history.
Now for fans who have loved this story for decades, Thomas Kinkade Studios has transformed the iconic film into a brilliant take-home piece as a part of the Disney Dreams Collection,
titled Disney 101 Dalmatians.
Take a visual tour of historic London, with all of its famous landmarks, while you listen to the cheerful sounds of frolicking puppies. With the help of Pongo and Perdita, a romantic spark sets this timeless adventure in motion, creating a sea of spots and attracting the deviant eye of Cruella De Vil and her not-so-helpful henchmen.