Thomas Kinkade Prints on Wood re-imagines Thom's Artwork onto a new medium. Advancements in printing technologies have made it possible to print high quality artwork on formats that have never been possible before and among them, wood has become one of the most popular. Thomas Kinkade Prints on Wood feature UV cured ink, printed directly to the wood surface allowing for an exceptional vibrancy of color for a lifetime of indoor display. No frame is needed; each print is ready for wall or table-top display. Solid, substantial and beautiful, these prints are the natural choice for your home and office.
- Made with sustainable birch wood.
- Printed with UV cured ink.
- Printed directly on the wood surface, not transferred.
- Made using 100% solar power at the Prints On Wood facility.
- A keyhole is machined into the back allowing the print to hang flush to the wall.
- Desktop display stand included
Nearby Capitola Village is as familiar as my back yard; I've even painted it many times.
Imagine my surprise, then, to discover that when viewed from the cliffs beyond, the village buildings seemed to glisten like the Emerald City of Oz.
I returned to paint. The long wooden pier divides the ocean into gemstone color swaths; pinks and blues shimmer in the town. It was as though I was seeing Capitola Village for the first time.
© Thomas Kinkade