Hand-torn paper edges, mounted above an elegant mat appear to float in our Deckled Edge Collection. Using giclee printing with fade-resistant inks ensure the highest print quality in the industry. A simple, contemporary style frame with a one-inch moulding of burl or charcoal accompany a choice of gray or white matting. The frames have a slight texture, giving them a real wood or stone feel.
- Hand-torn paper edge
- Print appears to "float" above matting
- Beautifully printed with fade-resistant inks
- Textured frames, giving them a real wood or stone feel
- Ready to hang with sawtooth hanger
- Made to order
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Dimensions, 18" x 20" x 0.75"
- Printed and framed in USA
There is a wonderful hideaway I visit only in my art, bathed in a silvery light, ablaze with flowers of every hue and description, silent save for murmur of gently rushing waters. Beside Still Waters
is my vision of what the Garden of Eden must have been like. As a Christian, I speculate on the mystery and wonder of God's creation, when nature was perfect, unspoiled. As an artist, I try to convey my own wonder at the richness and variety I still find in the natural world.