Hand-torn paper edges, mounted above an elegant mat appear to float in our Deckled Edge Collection. Using giclee printing with fade-resistant inks ensure the highest print quality in the industry. A simple, contemporary style frame with a one-inch moulding of burl or charcoal accompany a choice of gray or white matting. The frames have a slight texture, giving them a real wood or stone feel.
- Hand-torn paper edge
- Print appears to "float" above matting
- Beautifully printed with fade-resistant inks
- Textured frames, giving them a real wood or stone feel
- Ready to hang with sawtooth hanger
- Made to order
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Dimensions, 18" x 20" x 0.75"
- Printed and framed in USA
The Bridge Of Hope
is as stable as the massive granite flagstones that form its arch and will stand for as long as the quicksilver brook rolls down from the hills beneath it. A magnificent white dogwood, symbol of the purity of God's grace, shades the bridge. Its over-arching boughs remind us that, while we stand on the Bridge Of Hope
, we are enshrouded by the loving embrace of our creator.