As the late afternoon sun casts a warm golden hue over the city of Paris, it illuminates the Eiffel Tower and the charming street that the artist attempts to capture on canvas as he paints en plein air
. This artist, captured in the moment, strikes a close resemblance to our founder, Thomas Kinkade. Thom loved to paint in the French Impressionistic style, and Paris was one of his family’s favorite destinations.
In Paris Café
, Thomas Kinkade Studios hopes to transport you to France, where you can imagine enjoying coffee and pastries, while savoring the beauty and charm of the City of Love.
Limited Edition Canvas
Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Canvases combine old world craftsmanship with the finest materials and latest production technologies to produce extraordinary canvas artwork. Our reproduction process captures not only the color and mood of the enchanting original painting, but the actual brushwork as well. Every piece is hand-retouched by skilled artisans, giving the painting a look almost identical to the artist's on-easel original. Vibrant colors, rich textures and color tones accurate to the artists original brushstrokes are the hallmarks of your finished piece.
Limited Edition Canvas Framing
Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Frames are works of art unto themselves. Specifically crafted to accommodate Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Canvases, these hand crafted frames are the perfect complement to Thomas Kinkade Studios Artwork and will last for generations to come.
- Premium Museum Quality Mouldings
- Engraved Brass Nameplate
- Secure, Removable Canvas Clips
- High Strength Coated Wire Hanger
- Premium Canvas
- Hand stretched on wooden stretcher bars
- Hand highlighted with fine acrylic paints by skilled artisans
- Long-life pigment inks that outperform conventional press inks.
- Edition number is applied to each Canvas Limited Edition
- Individually numbered Certificate Authenticity matched to the art piece
- Engraved brass nameplate included.
- Made in the USA