Favorite characters come to life on Metal Art Boxes. Each piece features vignettes of artwork by Thomas Kinkade Studios. Vibrant colors on metal highlight the power of iconic heroes and villains as portrayed by the artists. Metal Art Boxes can be displayed alone or together for the perfect addition to a comic book fan’s collection.
- Printed design on galvanized metal
- Versatile table-top and wall-mount display options
- Rivet embellishments on top and sides
- Includes metal hanger mounts in top corners
- Designed and printed in the USA
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Size, 14" x 14" x 1.5"
After a tentative agreement is struck between Greef Karga™ and his Bounty Hunter Guild, mercenaries’ tensions still seem on edge as the Mandalorian™ and his contingent huddle around a fire on the Nevarro™ plains later that night. Although plans are being made for the next day’s events, not all involved are still sure they can trust their new companions. The only attendees who truly seem at ease are Kuiil™ and Grogu™, who generally seem to enjoy their brief rest by the fire after their recent journeys. But that moment of calm may soon be interrupted…