Favorite characters come to life on Metal Art Boxes. Each piece features vignettes of artwork by Thomas Kinkade Studios. Vibrant colors on metal highlight the power of iconic heroes and villains as portrayed by the artists. Metal Art Boxes can be displayed alone or together for the perfect addition to a comic book fan’s collection.
- Printed design on galvanized metal
- Versatile table-top and wall-mount display options
- Rivet embellishments on top and sides
- Includes metal hanger mounts in top corners
- Designed and printed in the USA
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Size, 14″ x 14″ x 1.5″
In so many classic Western films there are events building towards a final showdown, and in some of those seminal moments the gunfighter must ride into town to face his foe and put his fate to the test. I loved how this was handled in Chapter 5 as the Mandalorian returns to town on a dewback to rescue Grogu from his former partner turned adversary! The streets before him are completely empty, only light washing out from the doors and windows to illuminate this moment that, to me, feels very ’a stranger in town,’ and it’s quite a moment, but also a visually powerful one!