Favorite characters come to life on Metal Art Boxes. Each piece features vignettes of artwork by Thomas Kinkade Studios. Vibrant colors on metal highlight the power of iconic heroes and villains as portrayed by the artists. Metal Art Boxes can be displayed alone or together – the perfect addition to a comic book fan’s collection.
2 Small boxes are 6″ x 6″
2 Large boxes are 7″ x 9″
- Printed design on galvanized metal
- Versatile table-top and wall-mount display options
- Rivet embellishments on top and sides
- Includes metal hanger mounts in top corners
- Designed and printed in the USA
- Certificate of Authenticity included
The real meaning of Christmas is the birth of the Savior. During this blessed season, Thomas Kinkade Studios presents The Nativity – a timeless image telling the story of Christ’s birth. This painting will be a breakthrough image that is sure to be at the center of Christmas celebrations for centuries to come.
The Nativity is not a part of a series, but rather a stand-alone piece, and rightfully so. The painting is as unique as the child Himself.
- The Nativity is the first painting that Thomas Kinkade Studios has created of the Christ child.
- The all-familiar characters of shepherds, wise men, and barn animals, as well as Mary and Joseph, grace the foreground of the landscape, but buried deeper in the details, other symbols of faith begin to emerge.
- A small lamp shedding light upon the common jars and trunk jogs the memory of the later words of Jesus, “Your eyes are the lamp of the body…”
- The sorrowful night sky, filled with clouds nearly stamps out all light, but the presence of the Saviors bright shining star, beckons us all with the ancient words of the prophet Isaiah, “Those living in darkness have seen a great light.”
- As the child in the manger radiates a peaceful glow, light splashes upon the hardened mud walls, pushes against the solemn Judean night sky and pierces through the windows, we see what was once heard, “I am the light unto the world.”