Disney Ursula - Limited Edition Paper
Disney Ursula - Limited Edition Paper
Learn more about this product with a 1-on-1 art consultation.BOOK NOW
Disney’s classic film The Little Mermaid illustrates the story of a free-spirited mermaid princess who longs to be part of the human world. Painted in our signature narrative panorama style, Thomas Kinkade Studios presents this story from the villain’s perspective in Disney Ursula.
Ursula, the evil sea witch, has struck a very dangerous bargain with Ariel. This deal would allow Ariel to be able to spend time on land with her true love, Prince Eric. Ariel is completely unaware that this accord places her life, and her father’s crown, in jeopardy. Flotsam and Jetsam swim at the ready to assist Ursula to carry out the terms of the contract. But Flounder and Sebastian are determined to help Ariel set everything straight and bring peace, harmony and love back to both the human world and the world under the sea.
- Disney Ursula is the third Thomas Kinkade Studios painting that portrays a classic Disney story for the villain's perspective. The first two paintings were Disney Maleficent and Disney The Evil Queen.
- Ursula is ready to execute her villainous plan, with Flotsam and Jetsam by her side, as Ariel hugs Flounder and Sebastian and "the poor unfortunate souls" look on with worry.
- Prince Eric and Max are on their boat getting ready to help Ariel and her friends as they face Ursula.
- Can you spot Glut the shark in the background?
Limited Edition Paper
Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Paper Prints are made with the greatest attention to detail and color accuracy; rest assured that these are the finest, most desirable Thomas Kinkade Studios paper prints available. Each is printed on premium heavyweight (100 lbs.) archival papers with superior fade-resistant inks. Every paper reproduction is individually numbered and comes with a matching Certificate of Authenticity.
With each frame offered, we take great pains to preserve the Limited Edition integrity of every print. Placed between 1/8" shatter resistant Plexiglas and rigid foam core backing, at no time does any mounting adhesive comes in contact with your piece. Finished with a heavy craft paper backing and a coated wire hanger, the finished framed art not only displays beautifully but protects the art for years to come.
- Premium Museum Quality Mouldings
- Shatter Resistant Plexiglas
- Heavy Craft Paper Finished Back
- Coated Wire Hanger
Shipping / Pricing Information
We ship primarily with UPS unless shipping to a PO Box or APO/FPO Address. Shipping service time does not include product possessing, framing or assembly time. The following services are available for domestic orders:
- UPS Ground Home Delivery: 1–5 Days, varies by proximity.
- UPS 3 Day
- UPS 2 Day
- UPS Standard Overnight
- USPS will be substituted for orders shipping to PO Boxes of APO/FP addresses. Expedited delivery is generally not available to APO and PO Box locations.
Shipping Out of 48 Contiguous States
Customers shipping outside of the 48 contiguous United States (i.e. Hawaii, Alaska, International, etc.) please call customer care for a quote before you order.
Shipping charges are estimated by calculating the size and weight of box(es). We do our best to consolidate items and pass along our low shipping rates. No matter how we eventually package and ship your order, what we quote on your order will be the amount you pay. If you are purchasing many bulky items at once, please contact our art consultants at (888) 624-5455 to discuss possible bulk freight alternatives.
Where possible we will try to consolidate products into a single shipment. However, due to the often large and awkward sizes of our art pieces we will ship in multiple parcels. You will not be additionally charged for multiple packages unless, unusual special requests are made.
Shipping to Multiple Addresses
If you need to ship to multiple addresses, please create a separate order for each distinct location.
Prices and Availability
All items are subject to prior sale and prices subject to change without notice.